Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, You Tube Social Media Video Marketing
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other social media video marketing channels are excellent options for the small businesses or independent professional. All offer a variety of free tools to engage with your audience with the use of photos and video.
To attract and engage social media fans and followers — and ideally convert them into customers — you’ll need to carefully map out a clear, effective social media video marketing strategy. Video is a must to have in the marketing mix. Depending on your type of business you will want to use video to gain exposure for your brand.
If you’re a small company with few employees, you may want to consider delegating Audit Visuals to the task of developing your social media video marketing campaign. Businesses with larger budgets, but not enough experience with social-media marketing could benefit from hiring us also. Whether your company is large or small, social media accounts are cost effective and effective at many different levels, from branding to direct sales.
Certain types of content, generally work better on certain social media video marketing platforms, however short videos and photos are a must. Text content alone is not very effective. Striking, memorable images of your products, company events and perhaps behind-the-scenes snapshots of employees at work can be effective choices. Remember, the whole point of advertising is to build trust and gain acceptance. Buyers buy from people that trust and like. (A known fact)
Without fail, we get asked “Does social media video marketing cost a lot?” Our response is always the same… “Not as much as not using video on your website or social media.” Social media marketing is constantly changing, so you need to be ready to change and adapt all the time as well. But what is not changing is the need for video on your website and social media channels.
Social Media Video Marketing facts you should know:
- Social Media Video Marketing Programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks.
- Twitter allows companies to promote products on an individual level. The value of a product or service can be explained in short messages that followers are more likely to read.
- Facebook profiles are more detailed than Twitter. They allow for videos, photos, and longer descriptions of products and services. Videos can show a product’s value as well as how to use it. Facebook videos also can include testimonials for products or services on business pages for others to see.
- LinkedIn, being a professional business-related networking site, allows companies to create professional profiles for themselves as well as their business to network and meet others.
- Through the use of widgets, members can promote their various social networking activities, such as Twitter stream or blog entries of their product pages, onto their LinkedIn profile page.
- LinkedIn provides its members the opportunity to generate sales leads and business partners with the use of video. This allows business owners to promote their products or services and be able to interact with their customers.
- You Tube YouTube is another popular avenue in that advertisements can be done in a way to suit the target audience.
- The type of language used in the commercials and the ideas used to promote the product reflect the audience’s style and taste. Also, the ads on this platform are usually in sync with the content of the video requested, this is another advantage YouTube brings for advertisers. Certain ads are presented with certain videos since the content is relevant.
- Social media video marketing opportunities such as sponsoring a video is also possible on YouTube, “for example, a user who searches for a YouTube video on dog training may be presented with a sponsored video from a dog toy company in results along with other videos.